3month – 18 Months
Age: 1 ½ – 2 ½ Years
Our rich curriculum for toddlers is especially designed to
- foster cognitive, speech and language development
- develop and strengthen fine and gross motor skills
- teach practical life skills and foster independence
- instil confidence, kindness, grace and courtesy
- allow children to learn by doing, using all their senses to explore the world
- help joyfully to instil social skills and cooperation
Age: 2 ½ – 5 Years
The nursery curriculum builds on the routines and expectations established at the Toddler level. The activities are planned to enhance concentration and focus in order to introduce the children to increasingly academic concepts.
In addition to daily opportunities for Language, Math, Art, Science, Sensorial and Practical Life lessons, children in our nursery program also participate in daily outdoor play as well as weekly French and swimming lessons.
Age: 5+ – 11 Years
Our beautiful and bright classrooms are designed to be stimulating and comfortable for children to learn and explore. They offer a varied array of Montessori activities that teach tasks ranging from simple to complex.
Our school provides the collaborative environment that is vital for the 21st century child to thrive. The prepared environment and curriculum addresses a full range of social, emotional, physical and cognitive needs of the children.